What is scale?
Scale deposits are a typical indicator of hard water. Hard water is a common quality of water which contains dissolved compounds of calcium, magnesium, and sometimes other divalent and trivalent metallic elements.
The Scale Problem
Scale buildup can lead to:
- Clogged pipes
- Lower water pressure
- Increased maintenance cost for equipment that handles water
- Lowered effectiveness of soaps & laundry detergents
Left untreated, hard water minerals cause scale deposits inside pipes, valves and other system components. Over time, scale buildup can reduce water flow and shorten the lifespan of appliances.
The Intelligent Scale Solution
- Prevents mineral build-up inside pipes, fixtures and appliances
- Does not require salt, chemicals, or electricity
- Has no regeneration cycle to flush water down the drain
- Zero backwashing and no discharge
- Environmentally-friendly and efficient “green” technology
- Almost zero maintenance
- Immediate ROI with energy savings
- Are available for residential and commercial systems
We are happy to help.
We can provide you with a scale reduction solution to fit your needs and more!
We just want to make you and your guest happy!